At Varmint Evictors, Inc., our goal is to keep homes and businesses in Grand Rapids and the greater Michigan area wildlife-free, which we do through high-quality, expert, removal services. While we will not be held responsible for any human/animal contact, or damages caused by wildlife to your property, we do stand behind our services, and offer unique guarantees and warranties to our customers.
We are a small, family-owned company that is nationally recognized for our excellent service. We are members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association and our Grand Rapids wildlife control technicians are certified wildlife control operators, as well as certified structural bat management professionals.
To learn more about our Grand Rapids wildlife services, call our team today at (989) 268-7666.
All removal services begin with a thorough, 11-step inspection, so we have a clear understanding of the severity of your wildlife problem. We understand that no two infestations are alike, which is why we offer tailored services based on our inspection.
- When you call Varmint Evictors, Inc., we begin by asking specific questions to pinpoint your wildlife problem.
- Our team thoroughly investigates the site to identify evidence of nuisance animals that may have invaded your property.
- We locate all points of entry from large breaches to the tiniest crawlspaces, in order to find out how varmints have accessed your space
- Unlike other wildlife control companies, our inspection includes attics, interior and exterior walls, siding, roofs, and ceilings, as well as all vents, exhaust systems, foundations, out buildings, and everything in between.
- We document damage, breaks, or property deterioration, which could potentially allow future unwanted access to wildlife.
- You receive a detailed written estimate and our experienced technicians will review your options and recommend the best solutions for your wildlife problem, which could include removal, control, exclusion, and suggested repairs and preventative remedies to stop future invasions.
- Our technicians will create a tailored step by step plan to evict nuisance wildlife.
- Upon your request, our team will provide necessary clean up and repair from any damage caused by wildlife.
- We suggest wildlife prevention strategies, including any structural alterations for immediate and future animal control problems.
- Our technician will thoroughly review our exclusive wildlife removal, control, and exclusion guarantee and warranties.
- We will schedule any necessary follow-up visits for persistent or ongoing Michigan wildlife control or issues.
Wildlife Control Warranties
In addition to removal services, we offer wildlife-proofing solutions to keep your home critter-free. No matter the service you need, Varmint Evictors, Inc. can help. We back up our work with a warranty, and our friendly and skilled technicians keep you informed throughout every step of the process to ensure no surprises.
Our warranty includes our removal services as well as repairs to your property for prevention and exclusion, and if a bat re-enters your home, we will return at no additional cost to you. There are a few exceptions to this warranty, for example, if we are servicing a cabin or a property with a cedar shake roof, we only warranty our removal and repair services for one year. This is not because our service dips in value, but because these buildings tend to shift too often to guarantee our exclusion. If you are curious about what more is included in our warranty, give us a ring! Our local team is dedicated to honest and transparent service, so our neighbors always receive service that goes above and beyond expectations.
- Up-to-Date In Our Trade
- Customer Care Focused
- Family Owned & Operated
- Licensed & Insured
- Educated & Highly Trained
- Controlling Wildlife Damage Since 1996